We appreciate that each student has different knowledge and learning levels, which is why regardless of the delivery method you choose, all students will be given access to their course content via Active IQ’s online interactive dashboard before attending any workshop or classroom delivery.
The dashboard is equipped with material and resources, but more importantly engaging modules of each unit of the Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral course. The dashboard can be viewed remotely by your course tutor to offer support as and when necessary. This allows all learners to access their course content enabling them to study at a rate and pace that they are comfortable with, before immersing themselves into the practical elements of the Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral course.
- Multiple Choice question paper
- Practical Observation
- Coursework/ portfolio of evidence
Workshops are run regularly throughout the year, although they are not compulsory we offer the following 3 options to encourage your attendance
- Complete all e-learning modules via home study and then attend a 5 day workshop for theory and practical applications of the course.
- Workshops run Monday – Friday. At the end of the workshop you will be ready to sit both your theory and practical assessment.
- Complete all e-learning modules via home study and then attend a centre for 3 weekends. Weekends are run 1 per month.
- Blended workshops – complete all e-learning modules via home study, followed by 4 online support meetings with a tutor. 2 days face-face for practical and theory based assessments. This option is ideal for anyone who already has a Health & Fitness background.
The Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral course has a total credit value of 38.
The qualifications achieved in this course are recognised by health, fitness and medical professionals nationwide. It will become the stepping stone in your career and if you combine the qualifications achieve in the Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral course with your existing qualifications and merits, the world will be your oyster. This course will take your career onto a new level and one that will see you stand head and shoulders above your competition.
Throughout the Active IQ Diploma in Fitness & Personal Training course, you will have full support from our team. Our courses are run nationwide and we will ensure to enrol you in a centre near you. We offer flexible payment options, bespoke payment plans or you can choose to pay for your course via the 24+ advanced Learner Loan.
For more information about the Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral course, contact the National Academy team today.